Verse of the Week: Waiting on Him

It's been too long :) But I realize that I need this verse of the week to keep me sane. Oh Lord please help me!


I feel like God has forgotten me. I know that's not true - and what is more likely is that I have abandoned him. There are so many hopes and dreams that I had for this move and my life here. I went from hating it at my parents house to feeling numb about the whole situation. I am struggling health-wise. I have been undergoing tests for the last couple of weeks not really knowing what is wrong with me. But I have a promise from the Lord that it's going to be okay. It's hard though to believe it. It's hard to look at my miserable existence and say "Yeah I trust you - it's going to be okay." Mostly it's just waiting I have to deal with - waiting on him to be faithful - waiting on him to fulfill his promises to me. I know he is going to.... but my heart doesn't believe it. So this is why my verse this week is Psalm 130:5-6, because as I wait I need to remember to put my hope in his word that is unfailing. I need to put my hope in him because he is the only one who can fulfill my needs. Sigh. I need you Jesus.

Comments

Popular Posts