Good News =D

For eight long months I have been support raising, asking people if they would invest into the ministry that the Lord has called me to. The Lord has been so faithful during this entire time. There were really great meetings, which left me encouraged and blessed. And there were others that completely drained me and left me depressed. When I started calling people to tell them about my ministry I was completely afraid. But I had to trust Him.

Support raising for me has been a crazy roller coaster! The last two months I have begged and begged the Lord to let me get off. Well, last night November 15th at 9:20pm I got an email that said:

I have complete the assessment of Charissa’s account and she is fully funded!  This means we are ready for her to begin serving! It is great to see that God has provided all you need Charissa.  We are praising the Lord with you.

I can't even begin to describe my reaction to the email. At first denial kicked in saying "No it can't be...." then unbelief "Is it really?" Then excitement! I started to sing, dance around the room, laugh, cry a little bit, and run around the house and tell each family member very obnoxiously. One of my friends texted me "How did it happen?" All I can say to that question is I have no idea. It was all God, it was nothing that I did. It was all Him!! He is so Good!! 

So here I am telling you very obnoxiously! I am fully funded!!!!! Praise God! 

Comments

Popular Posts