November Update!


It is very late right now but it is still November 23rd, so here goes the update for this month! A lot is going on!  As of November 15th at 9:20pm I am fully funded for one year. That means that my official start date is set for January 1st, 2014. Let the packing begin!

You're looking at the new CYIA Coordinator of Florida! 
I am so excited about my job! I am already brainstorming some ideas to put into action when I begin working. Right now I am praying that the Lord will help me to not waste the last month that I have investing into my sisters and helping my parents. Also that He would help me to grow closer to Him before I go. I am not very sad right now about leaving, but I am sure as the day draws nearer that it will come. Along with packing lately I have been teaching Sunday School, helping lead the Children's ministry Praise team and start to make Christmas presents for my friends and family. :) Maybe I will post some of the things I am making.

How am I? I am pretty good! So excited, nervous, and anxious to start! I think that is all folks!

Comments

  1. Hey, hey! :) I finally got onto your blog. Now I can read all these wonderful things. I am so excited for you!! Can't wait to come see you in Orlando. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you are reading it! I know I am so excited!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts