July Update!


It's July! The month of fireworks and watermelon! Yay! Can you believe that I have been working with CEF for 7 months? That seems crazy to me!

Spent the 4th with my friend Jessica! It was super fun! :) 

I visited the camp that we will be having our CYIA Retreat at! I am super excited about what we are going to be doing! It is going to  be a three day event for our 2014 Students to come and have fun! I have been emailing all the students reminding them about the retreat. I have been put in charge of all the free time games and activities! Yay me! 

What's up with the fancy pants? Haha I had to get some more x-rays done. :/ But luckily I am healing up nicely! 

Just one of the many stormy days that we have been having in Orlando! It is crazy! Everyday at 5pm it rains without fail. That is the one thing that I can count on in Orlando. Rain. 

Brittany has come to stay with me for a couple of weeks. It has been so nice having her here with me :)

I realized that I look to much toward being happy and not enough toward being thankful. So I transformed my happy jar into my thankful jar! Hopefully by the end of 2014 I will have filled the jar with things I am thankful for and I will have formed a good habit too :) 

Brittany and Analiese painting puzzle pieces to finish my living room. More pictures to come later! :) 

Me and Zoe heading off to 5-Day Club! I love it! 

I was able to be a part of a 5-Day Club in a day care. It was my very first one and I was so happy to be able to love on the little kids there. At one point all four of the preschoolers were playing Simon says with me. It was so cute. In the picture above Alyssia is reviewing the truths on the gold page. 

Brittany and I headed to the beach! Sunglasses time :) 

My July has mostly consisted with me coming to the office and working on projects for the fall. In August I will be a part of 1 Teaching Children Effectively course, a Children's Ministry Conference, the CYIA Retreat, and a Youth Retreat with my church. It's nice that I have had this month as a restful time before all of that excitement. 

I am doing ok. My neck is healing up nicely and I don't have nearly as much pain in it. Right now God is calling me to face some big fears in my life and you can be praying that I don't shy away from them but that I accept the challenge and move forward. Until next month! :)

Comments

Popular Posts