Frustration!

I am frustrated.

Things today are not going the way that "I" think they should..... which makes me irritable. My immediate fall back was to blast music in my ears and drown out everything that is making me upset. The only thing is if you want to be upset you can't listen to Christian music. Especially one like "When the Stars Burn Down" by Philips, Craig and Dean. Sigh.

I am listening to it on repeat and the chorus which sings, "Blessings and Honor and Glory and Power forever to our God." And I am constantly thinking, "How can I be angry and upset when I have such a wonderful God who loves me unconditionally and deserves all praise and honor from me? Am I honoring Him with my actions or words right now?"

The answer is no....

But it is so easy to be upset! It is so easy to feel wronged and misunderstood! Why is it that everything that is right and good and from the Lord is hard? Well, mostly everything. Sigh.

Please pray for me. I'm going to go pray for myself right now too.... sigh.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts