Confessions Session: Sometimes I forget

I am a very forgetful person. If I don't write it down on something I will see...I don't remember. I promised I would do something, and I haven't done it before the time I said I would do it - please remind me!

Its not because I'm trying to forget... It just happens!

The thing is I don't just forget things I have to do... I forget who I am in Jesus. I forget the glorious calling I have. I forget that I am valuable. I forget that I am beautiful. I forget that I am loved. I forget my place as a daughter of the King.

But when I forget He reminds me.

He has reminded me this week as I have been feeling low and a little depressed. He has reminded me of who I am on him. He has reminded me of my worth. He has reminded me of my calling in Christ. He has reminded me that I am loved. Through people, circumstances and events.

Even when I forget He is there to remind me.

That's a beautiful thing.

Comments

Popular Posts