June Update!


Basically the whole month of June was eaten up by CYIA. It is my most favorite time of the year though so it was okay :) I could drown you with pictures but I will refrain from posting all 1200 of them :)

These are all the girls from the first week of training! I loved getting to know them and spending lots of time talking to them. They were all so sweet and I know that the Lord is going to use them in great ways! I can't wait to hear about it! 

My beautiful sister Emily (right) and her friend Ingrid! I love these two girls! 

I got to teach a Bible Lesson Demo for the lesson Zaccheaus! The Lord was so good to me because I was able to do it in less than 15 mins! Which is a miracle for me :) I was able to teach the Bible Lesson preparation classes and help with small group evaluations. I love training because it is amazing to see how the teens continue to improve their teaching skills from year to year. God is so good!

Abner and Susan Pineda were our missionaries for the week! It was great to get to know them and have the students learn about the ministry of CEF in South America! Currently we are working on a project to help them buy 100,000 balls to put in the schools in Brazil. Each ball is $10 and with each one is going to be a presentation of the Gospel to all the children! This is a wonderful opportunity to reach many many children for the Lord in Brazil! Please pray that they would reach their goal and see many children come to know Jesus! 

Some of our finest moments at CYIA! Haha - During a group activity I walked around with my camera and told people to make a face every time the camera clicked. Here are some of Bethany, Brendan and my facial expressions when we did this. It was so fun to flip through the pictures! 
Brianna and Miriah! Training wouldn't be the same without these two. They took my camera and proceeded to take selfies so this is the result! Haha! I love you girls! 

CYIA was so good this year! I can't wait to hear all the stories that will come from 5-Day Clubs! It's amazing to me how God can use me to invest in the lives of teens and help them to make a difference. God is so good!

I'm doing really good! I'm sad that Miriah had to go home but I'm so grateful for the past couple of weeks. It has been really amazing to be a part of everything in CYIA and Kidzfest 2015! :)

Comments

Popular Posts