Verse of the Week: He is able


I was just about to pray for my verse of the week and I closed down my internet to see this picture staring back at me from my desktop. I have to be completely honest with you - I'm really sad today. I miss my friend, I miss my family, I miss CYIA students... I just want to go home and lie down and sleep because I am exhausted. But I can't because there is so much to do today. But I know the one in whom I trust! And he is able. Even when I am not. He is! Praise the Lord he is able to push through and carry me because I wouldn't be able to make it without him. I just wouldn't be able to! He is able to do more than I could ever think or imagine and I am so grateful to him for stepping in and saving me. He is amazing.

I know who I trust and I am SURE he is ABLE. 

Comments

Popular Posts