October and November Update! (where has the time gone!!)

November and October have been busy busy months! Thanks for being patient with me as I continue to figure out life here in Naples! Some pictures of my adventures :)

My cute siblings and I did a photo shoot! It was so fun. :) Getting Daniel to cooperate was really difficult though






Emily, Brittany and I did a photoshoot too! It was really fun :) 
Getting read for the fall fest at Joanns! 

Carving pumpkins for the first time! Alisha didn't like the smell :) 

Crafting! This is a monkey - without an ear arms or legs... haha

Emily wanted to be a princess for fall fest so I did her hair! It turned out really nice and took us two hours to finish! 


My gangster, magician and princess! And of course you can't forget my costum! CEF worker! haha


The Fall fest was a lot of fun!
I hate getting my blood drawn.... but I had to have lots of it drawn.... it was the worst.

Emily and I on our way to the office! A painting we will go! 


RIP green paint... unfortunately you won't be missed.

Guess what? I have learned how to play the piano since moving home! It has been a HUGE source of comfort for me and personal therapy. Now I don't know everything there is to know about piano but I can play songs which to me is really encouraging.
Me and the girls have started a Bible study! It has been really great! 

Emily's face. Your welcome. haha

Emily can drive!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

She's a good driver but I have to say that I am a little scared to drive with her. haha 

Orlando! I was able to go up on Wednesday night and go to youth group!

The Lord always uses Phillip to speak directly to my heart! #yayJesus

Adventures at Lake Eola ;)

Haha this picture was the worst because I couldn't get it to work and show the bird and Kahlan's beautiful face! We both thought the medal bird was real. haha

Right before the state staff meeting! 
Alisha before her birthday! She is so cute and so old now!!

Emily had my phone so now you get to see another picture of her face 

My cute siblings as we play frozen chutes and ladders

Kendra was skyping us as we played the game it was really fun! I can't wait to see her in two weeks!!

Good News Club! Good News Club! Woah woah Yeah!! Me and Emily rocking at GNC last week before thanksgiving! 



Family time! and the grandparents came down :) It was nice :) 



How am I doing? Yesterday I would have told you just fine. But Jesus has been speaking to me - he has been loving on me and right now I can tell you that I feel great! I am so looking forward to Christmas and everything that is going to happen in the next couple of weeks! I am looking forward to all the Jesus is going to accomplish in me and through me this next month. So I would say I am excited and hopeful of things yet to come. 

Comments

Popular Posts