Can I tell you about Jesus?

Hey... Me again! Lol I guess I have more to say. Sigh. Here we go...

Can I tell you about Jesus?

He loves me a lot. There is something so sweet about the tangible love of Jesus when it comes. He gives me things that I like. Just because.

Let me explain.

I like Bibles and Christian books. They encourage me and I enjoy reading them. Here is where Jesus comes in. All the books on my desk are gifts. I do not own a single one of my seven Bibles because I bought them. No... Every single one was given to me. By multiple people, but I know who really orchestrated it for me. Jesus did! I know he did!

He also gives me flowers. I didn't realize that I have a love for flowers until recently. For some reason I never noticed it before but now I would love nothing more than a flower to look at during the day or to have one to hold.

Did you know they hung up six different flower plants right outside my window at work? SIX. Tell me that isn't Jesus. Just because he loves me guys! Just because!

He also does nice things for me. So many nice things that I can't even begin to recount them all.

Guys... This is too much.

If Jesus would have just died for me, it would have been enough.
If he would have just delivered me from sin, it would have been enough.
If he would have just taken away my fears, it would have been enough.
If he would have just opened my eyes, it would have been enough.
If he would have just held me during the trial, it would have been enough.
If he would have just been kind when I was sad, it would have been enough.
If he would have just healed my heart, it would have been enough.

But no...

On top of all of that he buys me Bibles and gives me flowers. Just because.

Seriously Jesus is the best thing that has ever happened to my life. I would go through everything again to know him like I do right now. He is worth it.

Can I tell you about Jesus? He's amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts