New Season, New Look!

I've been pondering for the last forty minutes why I chose to blog so many years ago. I think at first it was to make myself feel important.

Honestly, I know that is what it was.

Then it was to keep people updated with my missionary work in Florida. I loved letting people see a glimpse into my life while I was serving Jesus.

But it has progressed into something more... Something deeply personal and impacting.

A written ledger of what the Lord has brought me through.

For the last forty minutes I have been reading blog post after blog post of things that the Lord has revealed to me. I've watched things that I've learned become lifestyles and moments branded into the internet become turning points. There are things I wrote years ago that still speak to my heart today. Lessons I wrote down for no reason at all, touch my heart.

I asked my favorite question, "Why?"

He answered, "I want you to be able to see where I've brought you, as I take you where you're going." 


BEAUTIFUL.

Jesus is so cool! I am just so excited about everything that He is planning! This is going to be so fun!  I can see beautiful things in the future of this blog. Several of which will come in the beginning of September. It's part of the reason I changed the look of my blog. New season, new look! I have a stirring in my heart that cannot be ignored. I just know Jesus is in this. That makes me excited.

So here's to new horizons! Happy four years blogiversary to me!

Comments

Popular Posts