So many things to do...... tiny bit overwhelmed.

Hello!

I thought I would let you know what projects I am working on right now :) We have received our assignments for CYIA this year. I am so excited about all the things I am doing. Altogether I have 13 different responsibilities at CYIA. Saturday is when it really hit me that I have 13 different things to prepare for on top of all the I normally do. Yikes!

So for the next couple of weeks these are the projects I am working on:
CYIA lesson plans
TCE homework & feedback
Devotional for Saturday Morning
Looking over outlines for Saturday's teaching
Staying alive
Praying

Haha the last two are for laughs. :) but they have a ring of truth..... haha

One awesome thing about all I have to do is that Jesus is right here with me! Helping me do all this stuff. If you think about me you could send me up a prayer for me this week and the next couple.... actually until July......yeah that would be great!

Comments

  1. Hehe, please please, stay alive! We really need to catch up, dear =) I want to hear how all these things are going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts