Funny Story :)

Today I felt the need to write on my blog... but I don't really know what to say. Not a lot is going on. I basically eat, sleep and work. That's it. My life people... in three words. Haha, but God is still at work. He's still up to something. I am curious what he is doing around me and inside of me. Maybe you can pray with me that he would show me :)

Ok, to thank you for praying for me I will tell you a funny, embarrassing story.

It was 4:40 and I was driving home from work. I have traveled this same road over 20 times. At one section in the road there are a lot of street crossings, and in another there is a shopping mall. Well, as I was driving home, I was just talking to myself and talking to the Lord and at the part where there was the shopping mall I saw to bikers on the opposite side of the road. Without really thinking about what I was doing I started to slow down my car. As I got to the intersection I was almost to a complete stop, when I looked up and noticed that the light was steadily green. It was like the world stopped as I looked around at the other cars who were looking at me like... what is she doing??? Face turning red I quickly speed up and continued my traveling down the road. hahaha But today it got me thinking "Nobody honked at me to keep going.... and I was just in my little lala land. And after I started moving again nobody did anything." They probably thought I was some old person who didn't know where they were going.

I just thought that you might enjoy hearing a funny story. I was so embarrassed by that. I think living alone is getting to me :) Just kidding!  

Comments

  1. Haha... Thanks for the encouraging story. :) It is great hearing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts