Blogiversary: Two years!


I just realized today that I have been blogging for two years! Yay! So in honor of that fact I will post a spoof of my very first blog! Haha You can read that by clicking here!

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been blogging for two years the chronicles of my day to day life. This includes but is not limited to updates about my ministry, making fun of myself, writing about my daily struggles, brief devotionals, complaining and so much more. But before I get into all of that let's just review who I am.

highly edited picture of myself looking ridiculous :)  
I LOVE Jesus! He's literally the best thing about my life. I could sit down with you and talk about him all day long. I have grown up a lot in the past two years - my self-esteem was super low and I didn't have any life experience to base anything off of. Now I can confidently say that I love the person that God is continually making me into and He has allowed me to walk through different circumstances so that I can be a blessing to others. This blog has really evolved from being something that I did because it was fun to something I do because it has been a blessing to me and others. As God works in my life he allows his words to work in the lives of others - that's super cool!

You and I have been through many adventures with moving and depression. I have loved sharing with you the last two years and can't wait to continue!

Comments

Popular Posts