September Update! (Also August....) and my birthday!!!


My favorite month out of the year is... September! It has nothing to do with the fact that my birthday is this month - I just love it! So without further ado - August and September pictures! So sorry for how long this post is going to be.


Laura and I went to Seaworld in August! It was the best! (as usual) :) 

I cut my own hair in August! It was the most frightening thing I have ever done. I was just holding my hair above my head and then I cut off  two inches.... It was CRAZY!

I got to spend some time with Olivia! It was great! :) I love her and I'm so proud of the young women she is becoming!

Sibling date with SUPER C! Haha I have loved getting to spend time with my siblings more. They are all so precious. 

So I thought there was mold in my room. Trust me I just about freaked out. Mom cleaned it up for me though which makes me so happy! 

The wall between my room and the garage. :) This is before we painted 

Battle scars from spackling the wall. I was too close to the shelf and scratched myself twice.

Blonde....

Brown!
I dyed my hair this month! I am still getting used to it. My next post is going to be about this experience with dye...:) 

My brother is the cutest. :) 

This is me after I have sanded the whole wall. COVERED in white dust that does NOT want to come out of my hair.
This is the wall in all it's painted glory! 

Bike ride anyone? My dad loves to bike so we all rode to Culver's near our house. It was so fun! 


First day of work I found this on my desk! It says Welcome Charissa! We're so glad you're here!. It was the sweetest thing ever! I LOVE the people I work with! They are just the best! 

Crime scene... haha I was walking through my room before everything was put away and ended up stepping on a piece of glass. I was struggling for a few minutes to get it out and then wondering how I was going to get out of the tiny spot I was in to get to the door and get help. This is my blood on the floor. 


Good News Club Conference the first weekend I was working! It was eight hours of general sessions and workshops. I was teaching how to teach Memory Verses and Songs as well as how to include the Gospel in the Club hour. It was a really fun weekend but I was so exhausted! 

Second day of the Conference! Bethany and I had lunch duty - It was really fun. 

My last session of the day no one showed up. I was actually surprised that I didn't have anyone in my class - but I was so tired so I laid down on the floor and fell asleep for an hour. Haha.
For some reason these look weird... Oh well! Emily and all her friends wanted to do a photo shoot so I took them out and took pictures of them - (They're the cutest!)

Me and Emily have had lots of time to have really good talks! I love talking to her and spending time with her! It has been the best! 

My cute little wreath! I made it and I love it.

Toby and I went to the park with the kids - It was really fun to watch him run around the playground with the kids. 

Brittany and I have officially become the people of Walmart. We emptied the entire five dollar bind looking for a movie. hahah I still can't believe we did that! 

This is the beginning of all my nightmares. One spider it may seem - NOPE! Two with babies on its back..... I can't.... Please... HELP! 






Birthday Festivities! It was a great day! Emily made me the Owl and bought me the mug. (Which I love mugs) She also made me a wall with 21 things she loves about me. It was so cute! I also got cupcakes (another thing that I love) which made the day SUPER happy! 



Brittany, Kellie and I went to Melting Pot for my birthday! It was so fun to get to spend time with these lovely ladies! 

I went to Orlando for the weekend of my birthday! It was raining SO hard on the way up. 

Me the morning of our SeaWorld Trip! 


I'm so thankful for these ladies here! We spent the day at SeaWorld together watching shows and talking at lunch! I was so encouraged just by being with them that day. It makes me miss them a lot though....

Monday night we went out yet again for my birthday.... by this time I was ready for it all to be over. haha

My crazy friends! I love them :) In Target late at night trying on onzies. 


We're so cute! 

But Kellie is the cutest! :) 
Tuesday - When I was soaked outside of Target. It was a good day! :)

Lastly and leastly - I am doing alright. These past couple of weeks have been really hard. Even that is an understatement. They have been extremely difficult and I have had to rely on the Lord SO much! It's a good thing and honestly I don't have anything to complain about but it's hard. Thanks for sticking out the dry period with me! It's been hard to balance everything, job, home, blog - I'm going to get better though! :) Love you all!

Comments

  1. This made me cry! I miss you so much! And love you LOTS!!!! I am glad that you are having a good time!!! You are so beautiful Charissa and I miss seeing your happy smile!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts