Yield my heart

So funny but then just like Jesus.... As my birthday is being ushered in tonight I lay unable to sleep and just listening to the sound of Bethel and Kim Walker play quietly to calm me. And I am praying I hear him whisper "Why are you so afraid?"  That's when I realize that I am afraid. I'm afraid of what this new year of life holds for me. If it anything like the past three weeks........... Well I'm out. Haha. No seriously. My mind keeps going back to Isaiah 43:19 when he says he's going to do new things but I'm not sure I can handle anymore "new". If my life gets any newer I'm pretty sure I will keel over and die. Either of fright or shock. And just as I was getting to the point where I can't do anything but make a choice.... A song called Yield my Heart comes on. Its beautiful and perfect for the situation. And now a song called here's my heart.

I've made a decision.... Jesus you can have my heart completely this year. No matter what goes on. No matter how it hurts or how life changes. Whatever new things you want to bring in my life thats okay with me. The only thing I want for my birthday is for you to be with me. I only want to know that I am in the center of your will for my life. Honestly I've reached the end of me. I can't do this life any more. Not without you. So here's my heart Lord. You can have all of it completely. Do what you want to. I trust you. Completely.

Comments

Popular Posts