Finally Home :)

I wrote this post over the weekend and haven't gotten to posting it until today :) 

This weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to go to a training in Key Largo! I have never been to Miami which I got to spend the night in or to Key Largo so it was an exciting experience! And right now I'm headed back to Orlando and I'm really really excited. 
Art in downtown Miami, I
believe it is a tribute to the
Challenger. 

I drank 32oz of coffee on this trip
to Miami.... that is the more coffee
than in last 2 months. 0.o

A creatively beautiful shot of the inside of the monument. Taken by Aaron :)

Aaron and Arian 
There was a turtle so I had to take a picture
with it! :) 


A beautiful view from my window as we
traveled to the Keys :) 
You might ask yourself "Why in the world are you so excited to go back to Orlando?" The reason is that over the last 9 months I have struggled and been very tried in moving to Orlando. But after 9 months of living here it's finally starting to feel like home and I'm so excited to get back to everything that's there. I was talking with a CEF committee member from Miami and they were talking to me about how Miami is their home because of the people that they are surrounded with, the family and the friends that they know and love. And it's the truth!

The sunset as I drove home! 
Here in Orlando I am surrounded by genuine people who care about what happens to me. I used to think that if I wasn't around that nobody would notice or care, but now I know that isn't the truth. :) That thought makes me so happy! It is so nice to walk into church or the office and be known. Not because of who my parents are or who my friends are but because I'm me. It is so wonderful to have people know your name and really love you! I'm so thankful! I think I am finally home. (and it's great!)

Comments

Popular Posts