Pour Out.....

Society tells us that in order to be complete we must hold on to everything. Every blessing, love, friendships and don't you dare let go because you will never get it back. The world does everything completely backward from the Lord. They say that if you are broken than you are completely useless. They say if you give up everything than you are a failure.

God says brokenness is beautiful. He says that when you give up all for Him you can be successful. He says that if you empty yourself you will be filled. Pouring myself out before the Lord honestly terrifies me. For so very long I have held on to love, friendships, and blessings like they were lifelines. My motto for today is pour out. I am trying to train myself to give everything to God and to let Him have it. To pour out the inner most parts of my heart and allow the Most High to fill up the empty spaces. I thought I would have a gaping hole where I poured it all out but honestly I have never been more satisfied with life. As He fills me up I am able to pour it out again. The more I think about it the more it makes sense. We empty ourselves of ourselves to allow room for the Holy Spirit.

Pretty neat, huh?

I just find this information extremely exciting! It is so cool!

Comments

Popular Posts