My Personal Diary Online

I've realized over the last couple of months that this blog has become more than just a blog. It has become the place that I share a little part of my heart every month. It is easy to write posts when you imagine the internet to be a thousand empty faces, but it is really intimidating to write knowing that people actually read them!

There has been times over the last year that I have written in the spur of the moment (like right now), times where I planned out exactly when I was going to post something, and times that took a long period of time to upload. But I have enjoyed every second of it :)

In exactly 6 days I will no longer be a teenager! I am very excited about my birthday and the fact that my parents and siblings are coming to visit! Expect lots of pictures the Monday after the 23rd! :)

Comments

Popular Posts