Confession Session: Dramatic

So I have something to confess....

I'm a little bit DRAMATIC! 
Underneath this smiling face is a whole lot of crazy. 
You might have picked up on this by the headings of some of my blog posts "I fail at life." "Can't live without!" "Sicky Struggles". I could give you loads of examples when my emotions were in the front seat driving the vehicle of my life. You could actually go back just a few post and read some of them :) Why am I confessing this? Because lately I have been very driven by my emotions. Things like "I hate that!" Or "I don't ever want to do that again!" have come out of my mouth. When really I was just overwhelmed and didn't know how to say "No," to people. I'm a major people pleaser. I know that I shouldn't be concerned about what they think of me, that there is a healthy balance between people liking me and doing things that I need to do for me.

that is so much easier said than done.

I am really good at burning my candle at both ends but the problem with that is I get caught in the middle and I end up feeling like all I do is give. (Which isn't true.) and what I end up doing is complaining about my life and how overwhelmed I am.

So I just wanted to apologize to everyone who I have dumped on lately. You have gotten the brunt of a person with their hands on fire, and for that I sincerely apologize! Slowly but surely the Lord is teaching me how to have boundaries, when to say yes and when to say NO! It is just very hard for me because I want all humans to LOVE me. Like is not enough - they must LOVE me! That's why I do everything that I can to make sure that happens. Blah. 

Comments

Popular Posts