Verse of the week: Walk in them :)

It's Monday! It's Monday! Which means VERSE OF THE WEEK! Yay!

Ephesians 2:10
For we are his workmanship,
created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand,
that we should walk in them. 
Ephesians 2:10

So this week I was tasked to create four IPEARs for this verse. (IPEAR is an acronym which stands for introduction, presentation, explaination, application, repetition.  So what I am doing this week is coming up with four ways to introduce, present, explain, apply and repeat for the kids at Good News Club) Having to go through this verse so many times coming up with stuff for it, the Lord has used it in my life to speak to me. 

Two things really stood out. One that I am his workmanship - He made me and God doesn't make mistakes. I tell that to the kids so many times but I have never really believed it before now. He is good! Also that when I become a Christian he has created me with a purpose for good works. Two which God prepared beforehand. God knows my story - he already sees my life in it's entirety and really all I have to do is walk in what he has for me.  I can trust the Maker of the universe to know my story and to be able to work it all out for me. I don't have to try and know anything because he is already there waiting for me and he wants to walk with me in what he has for me. I love it! God is so good! 

Comments

Popular Posts