March Update


March in one word: Whirlwind.
Feelings toward March: Blah.
Would you do this month again?: No.... once is enough :)

Now March was a very good month full of fun things but it was also very hard  - with homework and self-discovery :)

Me at 6am before I left for Missouri! God is so good to me because even though I missed the first flight I made it on the second one that was leaving Orlando :) 

Guys it was snowing when I landed!! It was so fantastic! 

Look!! There is snow in my hair! :) It was so fun to play in the snow! 

I kept waking up at 5:30am because of the time change... it was horrible. The only good thing about it was the sunrise which I got to see three mornings in a row. 
We made snow ice cream. I have to say that the snow was definitely a high light of my trip to MO. 
One of my instructors from IOT 2. It was interesting to be back in the student role again - I really enjoyed learning from these ladies. They have so much experience and wisdom that I feel so privileged to be able to glean from them.  

I love my sissy! One of the best parts of being in MO was seeing her and Andrew ALL THE TIME! haha :) Every morning I would wake her up after Andrew would get up and get ready. When I came home she was saying it was weird for me not to be jumping on her at 6:30 in the morning. haha I love it! 
One of the days I had a practicum - I was perfectly fine until after devotions that morning then I was so nervous I didn't think that I would be able to do it without throwing up. haha God is so good to me! 

Everything about the ice and snow fascinated me. I love how God intricately designs ice and snowflakes. It amazes me. 
Seeing snow fall! This was during a break - the girls in my class said that I NEEDED to go outside and experience it. ;) I think they enjoyed watching me discover snow for the first time. 
Last day of classes Charissa :) Look how happy she is! It was a really good day and I made a high grade on my 40 min subject practicum so I am so so so happy about that! 
Here are some pictures of our adventure at the Creation Museum in KY. 









We feed the animals at the petting zoo and it was fantastic! Haha! The camel was the weirdest though because it has such hairy lips. Stephanie asked "Charissa were you trying to look like a camel?" the answer is no! But I think the camel thinks I am mocking him - he doesn't look amused. haha
The Tuesday night after I got back I traveled down to SW Florida and helped with a CYIA meeting. It was really fun to see Bethany Massey and her siblings and also Mrs. Jane and Brianna! 

I kinda love this shirt so I thought I would post a picture of it!
"Warning I may spontaneously burst into song at any moment" 


I helped with announcements on last Wednesday night at CCO Identity Youth Group! It was so fun!  
Friday night Emily, Kendra and I went to Palmetto Florida and helped with a promotional night. We did a video on Facebook :) You should watch it






 We all went bike riding the next day with the family (pictures above!) I fell off my bike - which is super embarrassing - and fell into a ditch ending up with bike oil on my shoes and leg. Oh well!

How am I? Welllllllllll I am okay... I have been consistently walking and/or running. Making it a daily habit to count my victories even the very very small things. Continue to pray for me if you think about me. Life is just hard right now but I'm not giving up.

Comments

Popular Posts