Verse of the week! - Whatever He tells me to do.

It's time once again for Verse of the week! Haha :)

The verse that was the original verse of the week was 1 John 2:5. But I forgot to put the 1 in front of John before looking it up an John 2:5 spoke to me so it has become the official verse this week :)

John 2:5
His mother said to the servants, "Do whatever he tells you." 
John 2:5

Why does this speak to me? Because sometimes I get so caught up in having a plan or doing things that I know need to be done when really I am a servant of Jesus Christ. I need to be constantly going to him and doing whatever he says. It just reminds me that I need to be subject to him. So many times when I have a plan I go off and try to do my own thing instead of leaving all the planning to him and just simply following what he says. I also think that I over complicate life when I try and plan it all out. So here is to this week of trying to go to him first and doing whatever he tells me to do.

Comments

Popular Posts