My Heavenly Father

Some days I wish I could be a little girl again. I wish that whenever I am afraid I could leap out of bed and run to my parents room and get into bed with them. And walking down the street I could hold their hands and they would make sure that I didn't fall, maybe even make walking by skipping or something. I wish I could go back to the days that I was small enough to fit perfectly in my daddy's arms. I didn't know it then but everything was so simple and easy. Everywhere I went I was identified with them.

but i can't go back....

But guess what? I still have all of that. It just isn't with my parents. I have a heavenly father who loves me so much! He is always right there when I am afraid and comforts me when I am sad. He holds my hand constantly and makes sure I don't fall - and if I do he picks me up and holds me close. I always fit in his arms and he is always willing to hold me. Everything is simple because all he wants me to do is trust him. I can be identified with him as well. He says "She's mine."

This makes me incredibly happy. :)

Comments

Popular Posts